Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Hiring Manager: José María Lianes, COO
Datavision is looking for a CMO for a new B2B Deep Tech venture in the AI-Ops space.
Datavision is a software manufacturer that builds disruptive technology.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing profesional, to oversee all marketing operations and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
Together with the Management Team, the CMO will successfully design, develop and implement strategies from the very early stage phase of the company throughout the entire growth phase.
As a CMO you will be responsible for:
• Develop annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
• Create go-to-market programs, working with field marketing and subject matter experts.
• Lead product launch and release activities.
• Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
• Contribute to key customer events, including Commercial & Medical Summit, Europe, and other major industry events.
• Developing different strategies to communicate company’s main message and generate initial demand by testing different channels
• Working together with the rest of the management team in prioritising and planning marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion, grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including tactical offerings)
• Conceiving and implementing budget spend of marketing services to maximise ROI in agreement with the businesses.
• Monitor, analyse and report KPIs, continuously testing and optimizing channels, audiences and copy to maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
• Owning efforts of increasing website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey.
• Developing, championing and instilling a rigorous, analytical and data-driven approach to all marketing activities, and ensure that the marketing mix is optimised at all times, across channels (both on- and offline) and regions, under smart and healthy growth methodologies.
• Positioning the products clearly and effectively in the minds of the target audience and engaging with that audience in order to generate increased revenue.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
• Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria;
• Be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
Reports to the COO of the Company.
Manages a budget to subcontract the creation of all the marketing collateral, web and PR activities.
Will be able to hire a trainee.
+8 years of experience in the Enterprise software industry, having previously held a managing position
+5 years, demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs
Tech-savvy and comfortable with a hands-on approach with relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Able to work independently with little management oversight.
Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Previous experience in APM, Log Analytics or Infrastructure Monitoring is a plus
Passion for the digital sector
Base salary + variable competitive bonus scheme will also be in place.
Preferably: Barcelona, Spain